Fencing Practice and Arts and Science night Tuesday, March 14th, from 6:30 to 9 pm
Illini Union Second Floor Ballroom 1401 W Green St, Urbana, IL).
- Novices are welcome! Loaner equipment will be provided for newcomers. Please bring your own water (we are not allowed to share).
- All those not interested in fencing are welcome to bring a craft to take part in, share your knowledge and socialize with friends.
Archery Practice – Sunday, March 19th, 3:00-5:00 pm
Stock Pavilion (1402 W Pennsylvania Ave, Urbana, IL)
- Archers of any experience level (including first-timers) are welcome! 45-pound draw weight maximum for bows. Loaner equipment will be available for those who have none. Please bring your own water (we are not allowed to share).
Better War Through Archery- Saturday, March 25th, 8:00 am-9:00 pm
Hendricks County 4-H Fair (1900 E Main St, Danville, IN 46122)
$20/adult ($15/member) and $5/child 6-12
- Join the Barony of Sternfeld for a day of archery, thrown weapons, feasting, A&S classes, and more!
- For more information, please see their website below.